Information for Dealers
Are you a dealer?
You can apply for an online dealer account by registering
an account and selecting "Yes" on the "Are you a dealer?" option. We will verify that you are a dealer and change your membership to "Dealer," which qualifies you for discounted wholesale pricing and signs you up for our monthly DownLow mailout (email) for dealers.
Standard NET 30 Terms and Tax Exemption Forms
You can apply for Standard NET 30 Terms and Tax Exemption, by printing out the forms below, filling them out, and faxing them in (423-744-1206) or mailing to:
215 Rocky Mount Rd.
Athens, TN 37303
Forms: Customer Information Application Tax Exemption Form
Note: in addition to Standard NET 30 Terms, we also accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express, COD and Cash in Advance as alternate methods of payment.
As a dealer, you can qualify for further discounted prices on products via our preseason program outlined in the table below. By either spending the total minimum amount for a class (which can spread over multiple orders) or signing a commitment to reach that amount in orders, you will then qualify for that class' additional discounts on your next order(s) for the rest of the year (October 1, 2009 - July 31, 2010). Note: Not all products allow discounts.
Phone, fax, email, and website orders all count toward the preseason program. (If you place an order via phone, fax, or email, you will be given a unique account id that you can use during online account registration that will insure you receive any discounts you've built up from other orders or allow website orders to build upon your other orders toward a discount level).
||$500 - $2,499
||$2,500 - $9,999
||$10,000 - $19,999
Terms and Conditions of Preseason Program
- Orders must be submitted by October 31, 2009
- Discount effective from October 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010
- All orders and terms are subject to credit department approval
- Accounts must be current before any orders can ship. Invoices not paid within terms are subject to loss of discounts on all future orders.
- Significant changes to volume of orders or cancellations are subject to loss of discount on future orders, and possible recalculation on previous invoices.